If carried out methodically and if the human dimension is taken into account in its proper measure, these potentially destabilising changes can then become a real collective adventure, generating opportunities for everyone.
Because most of the failures in change projects are played out in the implementation phase, we help you make your strategy a reality on the ground.
We help your managers to generate a positive dynamic through projects:
- Carried out with sincerity and conviction by the managerial hierarchy.
- Rich in meaning, co-developed and implemented along with your teams.
- Adequately paced and monitored over time with energy and commitment.
We provide you with tailor-made, pragmatic support that is rooted in a proven methodological approach, facilitation techniques adapted to your environment, and innovative tools.
- Mobilising employees in the development and/or implementation of a new company project or new practices.
- Instilling a sense of ownership and driving the implementation of a new organisation.
- Managerial auditing, creation of managerial targets and reinforcement of skills.
- Improving cross-functionality between departments or collaboration within teams.
- Improving collaborative processes.
- Managerial deployment of the results of an HR barometer and development/implementation of action plans.
- HR Big Data.
Lab’RH™: DARING INNOVATION
A veritable think tank made up of experts, our LAB’RH™ puts at your service all its analytical and creative capacity in order to help you solve the complex HR problems you may encounter.
BONDWEAVER: RELY ON THE INTERACTIVE NETWORK
Our HR big data tool is based on a belief that every human-resources issue can be effectively addressed through an organisation’s interactive network.
Bondweaver is a powerful tool to help you map, read, and manage this interactive network.
Examples of applications :
- Conduct a simplified 360-degree evaluation.
- Identify key employees and their roles (opinion leaders, information providers, etc.).
- Predict the risk of employees leaving.
- Assess collaboration and cross-functionality within a company.
- Identify employee attrition/burn-out risks.
- Organise the setting in motion in a transformation project, drawing on the particular talents of each of the actors.